Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access and use of our services, our applications, and all other services that link to these Terms (collectively, the "Services"), and any texts, photos or any other material posted, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively, the "Content"). By accessing our Services you agree and are bound to these Terms.
1) Basic TermsYou are responsible for your use of Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. Any Content you post is public and accessible for anyone.
You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. We may stop providing the Services (or any features within the Services) permanently or temporarily to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
The Services may contain advertisements which may be targeted to any other information.
2) PrivacyBasic Account Information: When you create or reconfigure an account you provide some personal information, such as username and password.
Children: The Services are not targeted to people under the age of 16 years. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
3) PasswordsYou are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password.
4) Content of the ServicesAll content posted to the Services is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted and cannot take responsibility for such Content.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances we will be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
5) Your RightsYou retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Such additional uses by us, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with us, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. We will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by us in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
6) Your Licenses to Use the ServicesWe give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you by us as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use the Services as provided by us, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
7) Our RightsAll right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of us. The Services are protected by copyright. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the TransTheLink or YoktoLab name or any of our logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding us, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
8) Restrictions on Content and Use of the Services• You may not post others private or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street addresses or identity numbers without their express authorization and permission.
• You may not post threats of violence others or promote violence against others.
• You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
• You may not create multiple accounts for disruptive purposes. We may suspend all related accounts.
• You may not post or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user's browser or computer or to compromise a user's privacy.
9) Copyright PolicyWe reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
You can contact us at:
10) Ending these TermsThese Terms apply until either you or we terminate them.
You may end these Terms for any reason without informing us at any time by stopping the use of our Services.
We may suspend or terminate your account at any time for any or no reason, including but not limited to (i) you have violated these Terms, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable.
Nothing in this section shall affect our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in section 1.
11) Disclaimers and Limitations of LiabilityPlease read this section carefully since it limits the liability of us. Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
A) The Services are available "AS-IS"
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We make no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or through the Services, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by us of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
C) Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US, IF ANY, IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SUBSECTION SHALL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12) General TermsA) Waiver and Severability
The failure of us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
B) Entire Agreement
These Terms, are the entire and exclusive agreement between us and you regarding the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between us and you regarding the Services.
End of Agreement